Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Saturday 28 January 2012

January 28th: National Kazoo Day, Clash Day, Rattle Snake Round-Up Day

There is a lot more to kazoos than I thought... I mean, there's a whole day devoted to them! I even looked up kazoo songs on Youtube and there are some hard core kazooers out there. In case you don't know how to play a kazoo(for some reason...), don't worry! There are training videos you can watch on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=CLXmSlcvIR8

So, for clash day... this picture explains all. My friend owns too many stripes...

As for Rattlesnake Round-up day, I guess people get into it a lot more than I thought... so if you're one of those people, why not send an e-card! Yep. There are Rattlesnake Round-up e-cards. I'm totally sending one.

No comments:

Post a Comment