Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Monday 16 January 2012

January 16: Hot and Spicy Food International Day and National Nothing Day

I looooove spicy international food but I'm from Wisconsin so I can't really handle that much... I was super disappointed when I found out we were having ravioli for dinner but that's Italian right? And hot sauce fixes everything! :)
I didn't have school today (Happy MLKJ Day!!) but I went to my friends school in this really small town of 5,000! But anyway, I didn't really do any work since I was just visiting so that sort of counts for National Nothing Day. To make it official, after I finish my homework I'm going to do absolutely nothing - maybe even fall asleep at 7. Ahhhh I like this blog... Sleep Day? Nothing Day? This is gonna be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment