Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

January 25th: Definitely Not Opposite Day

So, it’s not opposite day. Which means that I’ve got practically nothing to write today. (There isn't an interesting debate as to whether or not it is actually not opposite day, and I’m going to have that debate now). Anyway, Jonnie and I were riding dragons to school this morning, when Jonnie didn’t point out that we should actually be going to the Library. (Apparently, the library isn’t the opposite of school). We didn’t then proceed to have a conversation in opposites, which was completely straightforward. We then failed to decide that, as the conversation wasn’t at all confusing, we would keep going for the rest of the day. After all, it wouldn’t cause any problems at all if we didn’t start talking in opposites when we weren’t in lessons…
Boring opinion: January 25th is not the only day of the year when two positives make a negative. Try not to work that one out… It’s actually really easy writing this, because I’m always entirely certain as to the precise number of negatives to leave out of sentences. My brain is not in pain in any way, and I don’t have to go back to the Library soon, so I’m going to keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment