Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Monday 23 January 2012

January 23rd: National Handwriting Day, National Pie Day and Measure Your Feet Day

Three holidays in one day today! But they're all fun so its cool :)
National Handwriting Day: Me and Joe both have horrible guy handwriting, which I've always wished I could change about myself. So today is a good chance to practice! It hasn't improved much, especially since we didn't write much in my school today, but I'll get there. Someday, I might have girl handwriting :)
National Pie Day: Um so this is probably the coolest day ever, just because it involves pie. So of course I made a chocolate cream pie. It's in the fridge right now - I haven't tried it yet - but it looks pretty good. Hopefully it'll turn out.
Measure Your Feet Day: As weird as this day is, Joe still found it necessary to go totally over the top and measure his feet in every way possible. I don't know. He's weird... I'm so proud :') Apparently, his left foot is approximately 260mm long, his right foot around 1cm longer, for some reason. Their combined volume is somewhere in the region of 2.385dm^3, and their total surface area below the ankle is roughly 7. I was boring and just measured them with a ruler. My feet are about 9.5 inches long... but I don't really know how to convert that into millimeters for you britsies.
Happy writing/eating/measuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment