Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Thursday 5 January 2012

January 5th: Bird Day

Bird Day!! I didn't see any birds today because I was downtown all afternoon, but I did see a picture of a cardinal! Does that count?? In honor of bird day, I think we should pay homage to the great birds of history. My personal favorite is Woodstock from the Peanuts cartoon, but then there's Big Bird from Sesame St., Donald Duck from Disney and of course Frostie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YuLwJPhvYA
Joe saw more than 40 seagulls wandering around his school today, which is strange, considering the fact that his school is about as far away from the sea as you can get in England... He'd also like to add that he considers it unfair that there aren't any cardinal birds in England.

Bean Day tomorrow!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment