Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

A Humiliating Story

I have a LOT of humiliation stories, but this by far tops them all. My school isn't exactly... "safe". One of the stairwells on the far end of the school is super creepy and has to be locked. But for some reason, you can still open the doors from the outside... you just get locked in. Oh, and an alarm sounds. Really loud. I have no idea what the school was thinking when they set up this alarm system, because it’s probably the stupidest thing they could think of. Anyway, I use the excuse that I was having a bad day, but the truth is, I probably wouldn’t have noticed the HUGE red signs on the doors that said "DO NOT OPEN - ALARM WILL SOUND" whether I was having a good day or not. I eventually had to call my friend to let me out when security didn’t show up and the sophomores watching wouldn’t let me out. (This is also the reason I hate sophomores...) I found out later that we both could’ve gotten suspended for that. Oops.

1 comment: