Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Thursday 2 February 2012

February 2nd: Purification Day

Soo I've been trying to think of a way to celebrate today, but I really don't know. So I'm just going to exaggerate everything I did so it sounds like I celebrated.

I "purified" my homework folder.
I "purified" my room... sort of.
I "purified" my glasses.
I "purified" my teeth.
I "purified" my facebook notifications.
I "purified" my wallet...
I "purified" my hair.

But it's not cheating because the official definition of purification is "the act of cleaning by getting rid of impurities" So... it counts, right?

There's a movie called "The Purifiers". I hadn't heard of it until today when I was just looking up "purification" on google as a desperate attempt to find something worth writing about. Anyway, I watched the trailer and I pretty much only wanna see it because Dominic Monaghan is in it <3 If you don't know who that is, slap yourself in the face. Or just look him up online, either way. He played Merry in Lord of the Rings.

WOOHOO! A long enough blog post! Now I just have to figure out how to write one for tomorrow... What's a cordova ice worm??

No comments:

Post a Comment