Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Monday 20 February 2012

February 20th: Hoodie Hoo Day

So on Hoodie Hoo Day you're supposed to go outside at noon, wave your hands in the air and yell "HOODIE HOO!" to make spring come and winter go away. Sooo I read this last night and was super excited, of course, because I love spring! And I will do anything to get winter out of here... I mean, I like winter and everything but by February in Wisconsin when there's still snow on the ground, you're just completely sick of it.

So anyway I set my phone alarm to go off at noon today and I don't know what happened. But I completely forgot and now I'm crushed... But in the middle of Algebra I finally remembered and yelled HOODIE HOO! and waved my hands in the air. You'd think this would draw attention to me or something, but I do this kind of thing all the time that it's not even noticeable anymore.

Anyways, my one job for the day and I failed :( Now you know who to blame if spring doesn't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment