Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Card Day!

Well hi-diddely-hi there!

It's Card Day! I know. Card Day. Joe gets Chocolate Mint Day (or is that mint chocolate?) Laura gets Hoodie-Hoo Day. And I get Card Day.

Yano...those boring things that come with the presents you get at birthdays and Christmas. In my house when it's been someone's birthday the  cards go on the mantelpiece, but then they stay up there until it's the next person's birthday. Currently I think we have some lovely cards from my sister's birthday. Which was back in October. OCTOBER.

Cards are very underrated. Good things come in small packages, and hot darn, cards don't disappoint. I know that huge present looks amazing, and you want to eat it and all. But check that card. It might have some money in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment