Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Saturday 18 February 2012

February 18th: Battery Day

At first, seeing this day I thought really?? A day for batteries?? But I guess I really take batteries for granted. Just like those Duracell commercials always say! ;) Not only things like walk-e-talkies and TV remotes use batteries. Hospitals use types of batteries, too. Cars have batteries, and the army uses batteries. I guess our society really depends on them a lot more than I thought they would.

ASLO fun fact! Energizer isn't the only battery company with a bunny as their mascot. Duracell has a bunny too, apparently. I say the Energizer bunny is better. The Duracell one is just creepy....


What do bunnies have to do with batteries anyway? I thought they were just cute, now they're some sales pitch? Sigh... what is wrong with the world?

Joe thinks the Duracell bunny is the best, having never seen the Energizer one in his life. Also, rechargeable batteries win.

No comments:

Post a Comment