Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

February 14th: Ferris Wheel Day and Heart to Heart Day

Apparently there's a family story about my aunt and a ferris wheel! :O

When my aunt was in high school, she called in sick to work so she could go to a fair with her cousins. (she has like five billion...) They got on this double ferris wheel, which I guess is this ferris wheel on top of a ferris wheel. It's sort of hard to explain, but I guess they're both turning seperately but also together in one circle. I don't know. Anyway, when my aunt and her cousins were at the top of the ferris wheel, it got stuck. What else? The fire department had to come and everyone had to climb down a ladder, even my aunt and her cousins at the very top. So, of course, my aunt got her picture in the newspaper and her boss saw it. Oh, and he fired her. Probably the most predictable movie cliche out there, and it actually happened to my aunt. Haha, happy Ferris Wheel Day :)

1 comment: