Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Thursday 16 February 2012

February 16th: Do a Grouch a Favor

I was super excited for this day because it's pretty much my goal in life to cheer up grumpy people. Yeah. Pretty sweet. But, unfortunately, I have failed my mission. For today, anyway.

So... I pretty much just ran around asking people if they were grouchy. No one was grouchy. Except one of my friends was grouchy at the end of the day. I tried to tell her a story about a clam named George who had no friends. It didn't cheer her up :/

BUT, you could say a did a favor for a grouch today. I was being a big grouchy earlier today when I realized I have a huge biology project due Monday and I won't be home most of the weekend to work on it. So I guess I did myself a favor by not doing everything I was supposed to do (like writing this for example) and looking at funny pictures online instead. Eventually, I did have to do everything though. In like 5 minutes. But hey, I did my grouchy self a favor. So I guess...

mission accomplished.

1 comment: