Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Thursday 9 February 2012

February 9th: Toothache Day

Why is there a toothache day? Is it like a remembrance of past toothaches or is it just a marketing tool for stuff like Orajel? Whatever the reason, I decided I would find a way to celebrate it.

At first I planned on pretending to have a toothache all day, but then I decided that was just weird and not even funny. "Hah! Just kidding. I don't really have a toothache. I'm just celebrating Toothache Day!" But it wouldn't have been a big deal. Everyone at my school already knows I'm a freak. :)

So I finally decided I would only eat soft foods today (as a person with a toothache would) like applesauce, yogurt and soup. I was doing pretty well until someone offered my a Twix and I crumbled. It sort of went downhill from there... But for my actual meals I only ate soft foods. It was actually pretty gross. I've decided I like solid food.

No comments:

Post a Comment