Three People. 366 Days. 1 Blog.

Sunday 8 January 2012

January 8th: Men Watcher's Day and National JoyGerm Day!

Well then, it's Sunday, and today it's a team effort for the blog. Laura and Jonnie have both been watching men as part of men watcher's day, and Joe has been spreading the JoyGerm! :)

Jonnie
Apparently, Men Watcher's Day is designed for women. But I figured I'd join in anyway! With exams coming up I haven't actually left the house today (revision is the bane of my life) but I did manage to watch some nice men playing football ("soccer" for you Americans) earlier. I particulary enjoyed watching MANchester United play MANchester City. See what I did there? As well as this, later on Sherlock will be on TV, so I can enjoy watching Benedict Cumberbatch's flowing locks as he solves another mystery. And this will be followed by the new series of Desperate Housewives (unfortunately not as many men in this...but it will make me happy, and the joygerm will be born inside of me).

And for the record, I am straight! :)

Note from Joe - I, like Jonnie, was busy doing revision, so didn't get to spread the Joygerm as much as I would have liked. However, revision is going very well, so the joygerm is starting to flourish. Also, a full day off school tomorrow, meaning a massive break from revision, which will certainly be joyful. WIN!!

Laura
I didn't have enough time to man-watch today, and it's the last day of winter break so I have a ton of homework which doesn't make me very joyful... But I found out today is also Cup of Team Day!!! Cup of Team is this group guys who make youtube videos and I'm completely obsessed with them. So I figured watching that counts as man-watching and JoyGerm! Win win! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment